Senior Financial Analyst
位于 J. Walter Thompson Atlanta
J. Walter Thompson, Atlanta is seeking a Sr. Financial Analyst.
The ideal candidate will possess strong communication and interpersonal skills as the role frequently interfaces with multiple Agency departments and Client contacts. These traits should be complemented by advanced analytical skills, a keen attention to detail, and a high level of organization to support multiple initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee client projects, billings, and revenue cycles - ensuring client contract and SOX compliance
- Monthly SOX reporting and ongoing compliance duties including record management
- Monthly Balance Sheet (Accrued, Deferred, WIP) maintenance and reporting
- Perform client expenditure and fee reconciliation analyses for management review
- Prepare client staffing plans, ensuring pricing maintains contractual compliance
- PO creations for media planning resources
- Maintain billing register and work closely with media billing specialist to ensure timely invoice submissionAssist with media billing when necessary
- Ad hoc requests as requested by client or assigned by Finance Manager or Director
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business from a four-year college or university required
- At least 4 years of Finance and Accounting experience required
- Microsoft Office software with proficiency in Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and priorities, coupled with excellent follow through
- Prior advertising industry experience preferred