位于 J. Walter Thompson Atlanta
At J. Walter Thompson we create pioneering solutions that build enduring brands and business. We have been connecting brands with consumers and creating engaging stories that shift behavior for over 150 years. We currently have over 200 offices in 90 countries that contain 10,000 of the brightest minds in the business. We owe our growing success to the adoption of a set of simple principles we refer to as the 4 C's: curiosity, collaboration, capability and courage. It is the embodiment of these traits that makes J. Walter Thompson unique. It is also what we look for in potential new hires.
J. Walter Thompson Atlanta is seeking an Account Executive. The Account Executive is responsible for day-to-day management of multiple projects for the Account.
* Develops in-depth expertise in client’s business and markets.
* Builds rapport and credibility with client based on trust and expert counsel.
* Manages vendor relationships to ensure client’s business needs are met on time and within an approved budget.
* Focuses on direct marketing efforts and other lead generation support tactics, as well as database reporting and analytics efforts.
* Guide teams from ideation to completion of all client efforts.
* Participates in development of project plans and execution within client-approved strategy.
* Escalates any problems to the client in a solution-focused manner.
* Manages the billing process for all third-party vendors
* Provides account team with timely and accurate market data, budget limits, job specifications, marketing direction, and completion due dates.
* Reviews all materials before client presentations/final production.
* Maintains accurate records of client conference reports, action items, and expenditures.
* Prudent use of agency resources.
* Handles special projects as assigned.
* Familiarity with and adherence to agency and client financial and operating procedures and policy.
* Cooperative relationships within the account team and with supervisor.
* Client satisfaction with agency support in achieving marketing objectives.
* Work completion within budget and set time parameters.
* Ability to successfully carry out the aforementioned duties
Knowledge, Talents and Skills:
* 2+ years experience in an advertising agency or related field.
* Experience in vendor management preferred.
* Experience with CRM or lead generation, direct mail, and reporting/analytics preferred.
* Must understand branding.
* Must be proactive with strong written communication skills, client-facing presentation experience, excellent attention to detail, well-organized and able to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
* Energetic self-starter attitude, with a competitive spirit and passion for world-class marketing.
* Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suites proficiency.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.