位于 J. Walter Thompson Atlanta
At J. Walter Thompson we create pioneering solutions that build enduring brands and business. We have been connecting brands with consumers and creating engaging stories that shift behavior for over 150 years. We currently have over 200 offices in 90 countries that contain 10,000 of the brightest minds in the business. We owe our growing success to the adoption of a set of simple principles we refer to as the 4 C's: curiosity, collaboration, capability and courage. It is the embodiment of these traits that makes J. Walter Thompson unique. It is also what we look for in potential new hires.
J. Walter Thompson Atlana is seeking an Account Executive. The Account Executive is responsible for day-to-day project management of one or more projects for the Account.
• Develops in-depth expertise in client’s business and markets.
• Builds rapport and credibility with client based on trust and expert counsel.
• Participates in internal activities of client.
• Obtains client approval of estimates.
• Provides account team with timely/accurate market data, budget limits, job specifications, marketing direction, and completion due dates.
• Leads team in development of plan and strategy.
• Reviews all materials before client presentations/final production.
• Maintains accurate records of client expenditures, time utilization, billing information, client contacts, conference reports, etc.
• Prudent use of agency resources.
• Works with Contracting team when they prepare billing forecasts and pursue overdue invoices.
• Keeps supervision informed of/involved with client activities/problems.
• Handles special projects as assigned.
• Familiarity with and adherence to agency financial and operating procedures and policy.
• Cooperative relationships within the account team and with supervisor.
• Client satisfaction with agency support in achieving marketing objectives.
• Work completion within budget and time parameters.
Knowledge, Talents and Skills:
• 2-4 years experience in an advertising agency or related field.
• Experience working with integrated campaigns desired.
• Must understand branding.
• Have strong communication skills, excellent attention to detail, be well-organized and able tohandle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Energy, competitive spirit, passion for world-class marketing, proactive.
• Microsoft office proficiency
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.