位于 J. Walter Thompson Hong Kong
You should have at least 6 to 8 years’ experience in advertising agencies, with proven experience in the management of client relationships. Candidate is required to have knowledge on current industry trends, adoption of digital technologies and understanding on changing media landscape on top of traditional media including TVC, Print and outdoor.
Clients should see the Account Director bringing in maturity, energy, creditability and strategic integrated marketing skills to the team. Especially important to them is an inclusive leadership style that builds strong teamwork with their own client organization and with partner agencies. The candidate needs to be adept at working with and managing a complex, demanding client organization and working closely with the Business Director to draw the best from JWT Hong Kong. Close partnering with the global team based in London and partner agencies will be required.
The candidate needs to be able to support the Business Director in delivering brilliant account servicing, strategic and creative work across both traditional and increasing new forms of media to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients during a period of dynamic and exciting changes.
- Provide leadership, vision and support to help clients under your direct control to achieve business and brand targets.
- Represent disparate interests and needs of the Hong Kong businesses to the Central team in London. Maintain good flow of communication between the two offices.
- Support Business Director in driving revenue and margin growth for the account, and maintain strict financial control on a daily basis.
- Focus the goals of your direct and sub reports. Inspire teamwork and provide clear direction for the team.
- Maintain high standards of work on your accounts through the quality of briefs, communications plans, creative ideas and creative executions.
Skills & Requirements:
- Viable candidates must have at a minimum 2yrs in an Account Director role. Candidate with less experience will be considered for the role of Associate Account Director.
- International corporate account experience, enjoy working in multi-national working environment and handling communications with overseas offices.
- Strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills as well as commercial maturity are essential criteria. Proficient in both English and Cantonese is a must.
- Self-motivated, dynamic, agile and highly organized with a drive for achievement.
- A strong strategic thinker with sound judgement: demonstrating effective and creative problem solving skills, emphasizing on solutions not the problems itself.
- Confidence and fluency in digital area is an advantage, and a curiosity about the client’s business and wider economic and industrial trends is desirable.