Senior Digital Designer
地點 JWT Folk
Who we are
We are a Cannes Lion winning creative agency working with the likes of Vodafone, An Post, Irish Life, Safefood, Brennans, Lucozade, Circle K (just to name a few) and we’re looking for an Senior Digital Designer to work with some of our biggest clients.
If you are looking to work in a creative environment, have lots of positive energy and enthusiasm - you’ll fit right in. Suffice to say there are always opportunities for progression for the right person.
What you will do
We are currently looking for the full-time position of a Senior Digital Designer to join our digital team. You will see your designs have an immediate impact on the success of the companies and the brands we empower.
- Develop and communicate UX design guidelines, wireframing, storyboards, sitemap and design specifications.
- Design cutting-edge interfaces and craft authentic experiences with business goals in sight.
- Be involved in brainstorming sessions and work on conceptual thinking / ideation for current clients and pitches.
- Oversee the development and delivery of effective user interfaces across a range of client projects, mentoring the design team by evaluating their creative work, through constructive and useful feedback.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines without breaking a sweat.
Who you are
The Senior Digital Designer will be working within the digital team, alongside Project Managers, Motion designers, Digital Designers and Developers.
- You’ll ideally have 5+ years’ experience in a similar role and a portfolio of work to showcase your ability.
- An excellent problem solver that brings creative solutions to the brief.
- Strong skills working with creative processes, production, website design, UX/UI, branding, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Super skilled in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator and AfterEffects) and web design software such as Sketch/Figma and InVision.
- Great experience at ideation/concept stage.
- Experience working within an agency environment and working from a brief.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal, and willingness to speak English in the workplace.
So, if this sounds like you, get in touch and don't forget to send your portfolio!