Intern - Creative (Copy & Art)
地點 J. Walter Thompson Singapore
A fantastic opportunity awaits those that dream of a career in the creative advertising industry.
If you are enthusiastic with lots of energy and creative flair, WE WANT YOU!
We currently have opportunities for young self-starters to gain insight into this fun and fast industry by being part of a busy Creative department. J. Walter Thompson is a multinational advertising agency with an extensive portfolio of clients who are household names and brands.
Successful candidates for the internship will be provided with a hands-on experience on a variety of projects and the opportunity to work with the best creative talent in Singapore. You will be able to build your portfolio by working closely with the Creative team.
We are looking for interns who are resourceful, confident to work independently at times and not be afraid to ask questions. Most of all, you need to love advertising!
We are inviting the brightest and best to apply for this internship. To be considered for this role, you will need:
- A passion for creative work, especially in writing or art direction
- A desire to develop your experience and learn
- Possess an eye for detail and a desire for perfection
- Be highly motivated and well organised
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work well in a team
- At least a module in basic copywriting or creating writing
- Art skills – art, design, layout and illustration sense
- Technical skills – Photoshop, Illustrator
- Digital knowledge
- 3D, Aftereffect and Premier (good to have)