Agency Operations Coordinator
地點 J. Walter Thompson Toronto
This position is a 6-month contract.
- Routine checking of office and kitchen supplies inventory; source, stock, order and restock supplies as required.
- Routine checking of kitchens, meeting rooms, common areas, reception area and workstation areas to ensure they are neat and tidy.
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing mail and assist reception with local and overnight courier packages.
- Place office facilities service calls as required; i.e. light bulb replacement, cleaning needs, etc.
- Coordinate the fire/evacuation program; also, a member of the team.
- Assist with set up for all-staff meetings, agency functions, client meetings & business pitches as required.
- Work with Agency Operations team to provide seamless support to Agency staff.
- Other assignments and projects as required.
- Daily reception relief; welcome, greet & support all clients/visitors to the Agency and clients/callers on the phone.
- Administration support during reception relief, i.e. maintain a log of all visitors to the Agency, send and receive local and overnight courier packages, etc.
- Open and close reception as required.
Qualifications and Key Attributes
- 1+ years’ experience providing exceptional customer service.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel, required.
- Knowledge of office equipment and experience providing technical support preferred.
- Punctual, energetic and reliable team player.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and work independently when required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with employees and visitors.
- Exceptional organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Ability to stay on track with a daily routine and be flexible when required.
- A self-starter who can anticipate needs and prepares accordingly.
- Professional and discreet.
- Able to transport moderately heavy (up to 25kg) items with a dolly.
All resumes will be reviewed.
Those selected for interviews will be contacted.
J. Walter Thompson welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
J. Walter Thompson (JWT) the world's best-known marketing communications brand has been reimagining the future for businesses for over 154 years. Headquartered in New York City, JWT is a true global network with more than 200 offices in over 90 countries, employing nearly 10,000 innovators and change agents. Known for our award-winning work and leading initiatives, JWT was the very first agency to air a TV commercial, the first to establish a global advertising presence, the first in the industry to hire a female copywriter, and the very first to teach a computer to paint like Rembrandt. While we reimagine the future for our clients, we will continue to break new ground and revolutionize the power of our legacy through the campaigns that we create.