Account Manager (Digital & Social Media)
地點 Wunderman Thompson Singapore
Seeking for an experienced Digital & Social Account Manager in digital to work on a regional account. Reporting directly under the Account Director, you will need to be digitally savvy and up to speed with web, apps and social media marketing, as well as new forms of digital delivery such as online video platforms and other innovative forms of digital communication. You will be an intelligent, ambitious, highly motivated team player with commitment to quality and professionalism who is happy to work on one of the agency’s biggest account while dabbling in other accounts as well.
- Strong client servicing skills for day to day management and key client contact
- Serve as liaison between the client and creative team, you are expected to have knowledge in project management skills to track the progression of campaigns
- Able to write effective project briefs, deliver effective presentations (over the phone and in person) with poise and confidence
- Handle projects from conceptualization to execution while ensuring delivery is on time, on budget and on expectations of the client (largely social media or adhoc marketing campaigns) including community management on an ongoing and campaign basis
- Collaborate with agency partners to drive integrated strategies to achieve the sales target for the accounts in charge
- Creates opportunities for deeper collaboration and interaction and reinforces the client’s status as an innovative participant in the creation of cutting-edge solutions
- Understands all disciplines enough with a focus on social media to provide a quality assurance check of project deliverables and has a point of view of best practices and solutions across functions
- Providing monthly updates on Social Media platforms as well as how it applies across various clients
- To manage and estimate required costs and timing of projects and key in to the agency’s finance system
- To facilitate the process of client’s regional media spending & ad-hoc campaigns, and line up with local markets to allocate investments across various digital platforms
- At least 3 years of experience from a creative/ online agency with good web and technology related services and solutions.
- A social media practioner with a strong understanding of the various global platforms (China platforms like WeChat is a huge plus).
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize and manage multiple time-sensitive requests. A refined sense of urgency is a major plus.
- A passion for learning and problem solving.
- Tenacious and assertive, never fearful of speaking up and sharing ideas with the team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Fluent communication skills in English is essential.
Interested candidates should forward their resume together with current and expected salary and contact number details to the Human Resources Manager at 38/F PCCW Tower, Taikoo Place, 979 King’s Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
All information received will be kept in strict confidentiality and only for employment-related purpose.