Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Technical Architect
What it is:
Mirum is looking for an experienced Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Technical Architect to lead its AEM Practice. The AEM Practice Lead will work closely with our clients and help with critical digital transformation activities which optimize costs, drive efficiencies and deliver business outcomes. S/he will be an expert on AEM and have experience in multiple AEM implementations.
What you will do:
- Practice development for U.S., including client connect, Account connect, roadshows and RFPs
- Help build engineering collateral for efficient implementation of AEM projects
- Champion engineering rigor throughout all AEM projects by promoting concepts such as Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and detailed documentation.
- Be the point person for implementation strategies based on business requirements, long-term strategy, and creative design.
- Provide technical guidance to junior AEM developers around best practices in AEM development – both back-end and front-end execution
- Be hands-on with the code when needed
- Provide architectural guidance/input around server environment configuration, clustering, caching, CDN usage, security, etc.
What you will need:
- Strong communication skills
- Relationship Management
- People and Team Management
- Extensive knowledge of the AEM architecture and technology (i.e., OSGi Framework, Servlet engine, JCR, Sling, etc are a must)
- Extensive experience with AEM 6.2+
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- Strong knowledge of how to implement custom AEM components
- 6+ years hand-on J2EE development
- Experience with other Adobe Marketing Cloud products, such as Analytics, Target, Campaign.
- Experience with full lifecycle application testing (functional, regression, performance, integration, etc.)
- Good understanding of SOA, web services, REST, WCF as we may connect to other systems
- Great mentoring skills and a true desire to help other developers excel
- Excellent understanding of business processes and SDLC methodologies (some flavor of Agile preferred)
- Strong background in general security best practices a big plus (OWASP Top 10)
- Knowledge of FedRAMP and managed services a plus
- Database experience a plus
The preference would be for this role to be based out of Mirum’s Chicago, IL or Minneapolis MN location.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.