13 сент., 2017
JWT Takes Home 39 Wins at the Clios
The Clio Awards is an international awards competition for the creative business. The Clios annually and throughout the year recognize the work, the agencies and the talent that push boundaries and establish new precedent.
Born of the original Clios and created in partnership with Billboard are the Clio Music Awards. This lives as a section within the Clio Awards event dedicated to honoring work that spans artist self-promotion, music marketing, brand collaborations and the use of music in advertising
This year, our teams took home a combined total of thirty-nine wins: five Gold, nine Silver, twelve Bronze and thirteen shortlists.
At the Clio Awards, our first Gold was awarded to JWT New York’s “The Fin" for Northwell Health in product design. This amphibious prosthetic leg was created to give amputees the ability to go straight from land into the water
We also received Gold at the Clio Music Awards for JWT Sao Paulo’s “More than 70%” campaign for Instituto Azmina in social good. In Brazil, women still earn, on average, only 70% of what men earn in the job market. To make people aware of this fact, our Sao Paulo office reproduced only 70% of artists’ songs and used the other 30% to protest against wage inequality.