Post Production Producer
at Wunderman Thompson Singapore
Duties And Responsibility:
• Demonstrates a good knowledge in all aspects of content, and multi media production and tvc’s.
• Able to recommend a choice of production methods.
• Manage bookings in 4 x small edit suites.
• To attempt to foresee possible problems of cost and look for solutions
• Able to control cost, time and quality.
• To always ask for clarification, if unsure or not confident, about technique details.
• To follow the production guidelines and procedures published.
• To ensure approval procedures are followed.
• To produce an accurate estimate, bid packages and production schedules.
• Attention to detail
• Monitor and manage production, getting approval prior to incurring any additional costs.
• To record any problems– look for solutions and advise immediately
• Ensure that all purchase orders are in order, and follow purchasing policy.
• Ensure that all estimates are completed, accurate and authorised.
• Ensure that all filing of completed work is up-to-date and in order.
• Work well in a collaborative team
• Knowledge of Computer literacy
• Time management
• Knowledge of procedure and guidelines Skills
• To provide, work to internal and external customers in service oriented manner.
• Be a team player.
• Be an eager learner, seeking advice from supervisors, and suppliers.
• To create helpful supportive systems and structures.
• Exhibit a high level of integrity and honesty in all your dealings, with suppliers, internal and external customers.
• Have a positive attitude towards work. See the opportunities rather than problems.
• Be able to communicate with members of other departments about the work.
• To convey, explain and enforce the guidelines/policies.