Sr. Software Engineer, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
What you do:
- Designing and developing web applications using the Adobe platform, including site structure, custom components, custom workflows, object model designs (Java APIs), and unit testing
- Providing input into planning and estimates, and executing technical tasks following the Agile methodology including SCRUM
- Define, document and communicate technical features and requirements for implementation.
- Implement complex business requirements and features defined by the technical architect or business analyst.
- Review code and make recommendations for other engineers.
- Ability to work with distributed team members in other offices or countries.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other team members such as Creative, UX, BA, QA, Project Management, etc.
- 7 - 8 years of experience in Content Management Systems in general, with at least 4 yrs of specific AEM experience required. AEM 6.3+ experience is ideal.
- Bachelor's in computer science, software engineering or similar
- Hands-on AEM development experience, including design of templates, components, forms and dialogs
- Experience with Java development, Java Server Pages and related technologies
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with REST, Web Services, Web application frameworks
- Experience with ORM Java frameworks (Hibernate preferred)
- Experience with build automation tools
- Experience in TDD and software testing frameworks
- Knowledge of Java IDEs and source control management (ideally GIT, SVN or similar)
- Strong adherence to a consistent delivery methodology and associated deliverable generation
The preference would be for this role to be based out of Mirum’s Chicago, IL or Minneapolis MN locations. Other location options are Dallas, TX, Salt Lake City, UT, and San Diego, CA.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.