Analytics Intern - Fall 2019
at J. Walter Thompson Toronto
We are actively seeking a curious and collaborative Analytics Intern to assist the team in analyzing data to identify actionable insights.
This internship is based in the Toronto office and will run from September 2019 to December 2019.
- Collect and assemble web analytics and paid media data to support the development of client facing reports/dashboards.
- With statistical methods develop digital/paid media forecasts and targets.
- Provide a better understanding of a client’s customer base using CRM and consumer survey data.
- Use secondary research to provide business and competitive insights.
- Currently enrolled in post-secondary education with a minimum of 2 years completed or recent graduate (within the last 12 months)
- Educational background in programs that support business research and data analysis
- Understanding of how data helps to drive business decisions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic understanding of Data Visualization tools (e.g. Tealium, Tableau, PowerBI)
Those selected for interviews will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law