J. Walter Thompson Malaysia
• Support the analytic needs of a business unit by analyzing web traffic using clickstream tools such as ClickTracks, Omniture, Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics etc. Use standard BI tools, such as Brio or Business Objects, to produce reports relating to outcomes.
• Create holistic dashboards by pulling data from different data sources and websites for presentations to senior management team.
• Collaborate with external partners such as Agencies to assist with data collection and reporting.
• Lead driving core insights from the data to suggest, create and execute multivariate or a/b/c tests that drive fundamental improvements to the site experience.
• Exhibit a high level of expertise in driving the data strategy across multiple “listening posts” (websites, surveys, testing, CRM systems, market research etc)
• Experience working with standard clickstream analysis tools: Omniture, ClickTracks, WebTrends, Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics or equivalent
• Two years of experience in advanced web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, competitive analysis, surveys and market research.
• Mid-level expertise in the SEM (Search Engine Marketing) / PPC (Pay Per Click) and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) strategies and a minimum one year experience measure success of SEM/PPC and SEO campaigns / efforts.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources.
• Exposure to project management skills, business process redesign principles, tools and techniques a plus.
• Works effectively both independently and as a member of a cross functional team.
• Uses sound judgment to identify issues and escalates when appropriate.
• Contribute to improvements in processes (technical or business) used by analysts.
• Drives focused decisions within specific areas and is a key contributor to decisions beyond specific scope of role.
• Ability to identify key needs or gaps and provide leadership to close those gaps.
Write to: email@example.com