J. Walter Thompson Toronto
We are actively seeking a collaborative and resourceful Post-Producer to work at our in-house post-production division, Sauce Video. Reporting to the Head of Integrated Content & Broadcast, the successful candidate excels at the efficient day-to-day running of a post-production division and is capable of assisting with overflow offline editor projects.
Based in Toronto, Sauce Video has experienced and cost-efficient production capabilities including shooting, editing, motion graphics, audio record, and animatic development and can be leveraged for multiple platform and testing needs.
- Manage post-production budgets and timelines for all projects in Sauce Video and corresponding administrative duties.
- Oversee financial management of Sauce Video including, but not limited to: bi-monthly revenue reporting, sourcing POs, issuing invoicing and processing for payment.
- Distribute editor work load and track job status; engage with Head of Integrated Content & Broadcast when freelance assistance is required.
- Communicate directly with producers, account team & creatives to organize post-production jobs.
- Build relationships with external suppliers and vendors.
- Offline editorial for broadcast, digital (including banner ads and packages for multi-media formats), case study videos, award show submissions, animatics, and much more.
- Other projects as assigned.
Qualifications and Key Attributes
- 5+ years proven work experience required in a related field.
- Commercial broadcast and online digital experience required.
- Previous experience working at post-production house an asset; preference for post-production experience at an advertising agency.
- Experience with digital technology and editing software packages an asset.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills.
- Self-starter who takes ownership and responsibility.
- Highly organized with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively.
- Agile and nimble in approach
Those selected for interviews will be contacted.