J. Walter Thompson Bangkok
- Serve clients in terms of marketing and advertising supports in order to build clients' brands in the market successfully
- Co-operate with both internal and external parties to complete services
- Present effective marketing and advertising support activities to clients
- Report current situation / performance to clients' top executives
- Ensure timings are kept and next steps are carried out.
- Maintain good relationship with clients
- Keep track of financials and budgets of the projects.
- Experience in the development and management of brand building, IMC campaign and digital driven IMC campaign.
- At least 3 years experienced for Account Manager in Advertising Agency
- Excellent in Thai & English Communication both verbal and written skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Words, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong managerial skills especially people management and leadership.
- Pleasant personality, good interpersonal skills, optimistic attitude, service minded.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Energetic, well handle with pressure, self-motivated, and looking for a challenge.