Senior Digital Designer
à JWT Folk
Who we are
We are a Cannes Lion winning creative agency working with the likes of Vodafone, An Post, Irish Life, Safefood, Brennans, Lucozade, Circle K (just to name a few) and we’re looking for an Senior Digital Designer to work with some of our biggest clients.
If you are looking to work in a creative environment, have lots of positive energy and enthusiasm - you’ll fit right in. Suffice to say there are always opportunities for progression for the right person.
What you will do
We are currently looking for the full-time position of a Senior Digital Designer to join our digital team. You will see your designs have an immediate impact on the success of the companies and the brands we empower.
- Develop and communicate UX design guidelines, wireframing, storyboards, sitemap and design specifications.
- Design cutting-edge interfaces and craft authentic experiences with business goals in sight.
- Be involved in brainstorming sessions and work on conceptual thinking / ideation for current clients and pitches.
- Oversee the development and delivery of effective user interfaces across a range of client projects, mentoring the design team by evaluating their creative work, through constructive and useful feedback.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines without breaking a sweat.
Who you are
The Senior Digital Designer will be working within the digital team, alongside Project Managers, Motion designers, Digital Designers and Developers.
- You’ll ideally have 5+ years’ experience in a similar role and a portfolio of work to showcase your ability.
- An excellent problem solver that brings creative solutions to the brief.
- Strong skills working with creative processes, production, website design, UX/UI, branding, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Super skilled in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator and AfterEffects) and web design software such as Sketch/Figma and InVision.
- Great experience at ideation/concept stage.
- Experience working within an agency environment and working from a brief.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal, and willingness to speak English in the workplace.
So, if this sounds like you, get in touch.