Program Director - Team Newell
à Wunderman Thompson New York
Who we are looking for:
We’re looking for a Program Director with CPG experience and a breadth and depth of expertise to lead large multi-disciplinary teams of people to successfully deliver integrated client solutions. You’ll provide a strong sense of tactical leadership and serve as an agency and client partner to ensure deliverables across an entire line-of-business. We are seeking an innovator who is excited to roll up their sleeves and get into the details to build processes that drive business.
What you'll do:
- People | Partner with the Account leads to provide ongoing client satisfaction. You’ll oversee the development of project and program deliverables across a large, cross-agency team (including PR and Shopper).
- Process | Establish and maintain project and program communications. Oversee project estimations and staffing recommendations, as well as implementing new processes across large streams of work, as needed.
- Financials| Responsible for project profitability. Plan, track and approve project expenses, billing and invoices. Partner with finance team to develop a consistent profitability and utilization view across all workstreams. Manage resource allocation on an on-going, weekly basis as well as monitoring project burn rates, budgets, and reconciliations.
- Work | This role is responsible for driving projects forward from point A to point B and ensuring excellent and timely delivery. Provide purpose, direction, and motivation to the team. You’ll be a champion for the work and internal project team by taking notes, following up, building timelines and plans, etc.
Who you are:
- A builder | Process-oriented and an innovator with a strong point of view and distinct voice. Ability and appetite to create and bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around ideas.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must be a champion of team environments that are comfortable with ambiguity and encourage collaboration.
- Optimistic and resilient | Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Provide a balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you'll need:
- 7-10 years of experience in project leadership and delivery management in a client-facing role, digital experience a plus.
- Experience working with CPG brands
- Experience managing large-scale integrated, omnichannel programs with multiple parallel work streams and teams.
- Experience working with diverse teams (UX, Tech, Strategy, Creative, Account,) across remote offices. Familiarity working with PR and Shopper is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law