Account Manager - Automotive
à J. Walter Thompson Toronto
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and is able to see the big picture as well as the little details. Passionate about marketing, there is an opportunity to lead small to medium sized projects and provide support to the team on larger initiatives. This is a pivotal time to join an account team that is ushering in a new era and positioning for their client on a national scale.
- Run small to medium sized projects smoothly and with limited supervision. Includes coordination of meetings, creative revisions and approvals, providing assets to creative team in a timely manner, estimate approvals, and workback schedules.
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholders including Montreal agency, US agency, media agency, and CRM team to achieve synergies and consistency within multi-faceted projects.
- Kick off projects with client and work with strategists, project managers and Account Director on approach as necessary.
- Create thorough and well-written project briefs which equip teams to deliver what is required.
- Be an internal resource for product information, competitive climate, and brand guidelines.
- Evaluate work against the strategy, tone & voice, and client needs and provide constructive feedback to the teams.
- Run client meetings at appropriate level and liaise with clients on feedback and input as necessary.
- Document all client and agency meetings in a clear and timely manner.
- Approach everything with a keen attention to detail whether you are delivering 2 outputs or 50. Version charts should invigorate, not scare you.
- Coordinate with media and other partners to meet all element requests and ensure all ad material is distributed accurately and on-time.
- Execute general/miscellaneous requests in the daily running of the account.
- Ensure the server / Microsoft Teams stays up-to-date and organized.
Qualifications and Key Attributes
- 1 to 2 years of Agency experience required; high volume account experience preferred.
- A proven track record of managing small to medium sized projects across a variety of mediums with excellence. Experience working on digital and social projects is a must; broadcast/video experience is a strong asset.
- Be both processes driven AND adaptable as needed.
- Rigorous attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Resourceful problem-solver.
- Critical thinker.
- Experience in or a passion for the automotive industry a definite asset.
All resumes will be reviewed.
Those selected for interviews will be contacted.
J. Walter Thompson welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.J. Walter Thompson (JWT) the world's best-known marketing communications brand has been reimagining the future for businesses for over 154 years. Headquartered in New York City, JWT is a true global network with more than 200 offices in over 90 countries, employing nearly 10,000 innovators and change agents. Known for our award-winning work and leading initiatives, JWT was the very first agency to air a TV commercial, the first to establish a global advertising presence, the first in the industry to hire a female copywriter, and the very first to teach a computer to paint like Rembrandt. While we reimagine the future for our clients, we will continue to break new ground and revolutionize the power of our legacy through the campaigns that we create.