ELDERLY CAMPAIGN HUASHAN WELFARE FOUNDATION
Ruins Photography, with its combination of decadence and aesthetics, has been widely popular in Taiwan.
OUR IDEA：RUINS PHOTOGRAPHY AT HOME
We invited celebrities to do photoshoots set in the homes of these elderly, and created interactive panoramic photo displays.
Each photograph of these celebrities among the ruins, coupled with he reality of elders living alone, creates a shocking and powerful contrast.
Through social media, we used these photographs as direct and simple online content that allows the public into these elderlies’ lives, in turn leading to more donation.
- Visitors to the foundation’s donation site increased 4 fold.
- Monetary donations also grew by 560%.
- With the success of this campaign, we were able to hold an additional photo exhibition, attracting over 11,000 spectators.
- Photo albums were also sold at the exhibit, and all sold out within a week.
- Up until now, we have helped 168 elderly improve their living conditions. Most importantly, they were able to regain their dignity during the dwindling tail of their lives.