Social Media Executive
en J. Walter Thompson Singapore
The Social Media Executive manages all social media channels, campaigns, and team members to sustain an engaging audience experience and to increase audience satisfaction. Researches and analyses social media trends, including social media ad revenue and web visitor data, to improve social media presence and campaign efficacy. Works with various company departments to promote overall brand through social media channels.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Oversees all company social media accounts management
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- Manages social media team members, including copywriters and other content creators, by overseeing their work.
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Experienced at managing creative, print-development & technology-based Web projects within an agency environment will be a bonus.
- Flexible and embraces change and estimates and stewards budgets accurately
- Brings in new capabilities and sets up long term alliances with outside partners when appropriate
- Works seamlessly across departments, accounts, geographies and sister companies
- Shares information, ideas and opinions in a way that contributes to solutions
- Solicits the input of others and makes everyone feel like part of a team
- Strives to be the best in the world bar none
- Passionate about ideas, brands, the agency and our client's business
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic, a bias for action, and extraordinary dedication to results
- BA or Diploma from an accredited school.
- Ability to work effectively solo and collaboratively with other departments and vendors
- Minimum 3+ years of experience
- Exposure to marketing & media concepts environment
- Able to commence work immediately
- MS Projects, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint