Digital Design Director
Art Directors at Mirum are responsible for the conception, design, and execution of innovative digital and integrated solutions, and work in partnership with a Senior Copywriter and other members of the team, under the direction of the Creative Director.
Individuals should possess strong conceptual skills and unparalleled crafts abilities in art direction, and design to bring ideas to life. We are looking for candidates that are born collaborators and are seasoned with elevating the quality of the work.
- Create a range of concepts and designs and be able to partner with copywriters to ensure the art direction and visual presentation supports the concept.
- Communicate concepts, storyboards and visual designs through internal and/or client presentations to secure client approval and sell work
- Have an understanding of advertising and how the current digital landscape applies relevantly to our clients and work
- Self educate on emerging trends, social platforms and new technologies to innovate new ideas
- Juggle multiple projects simultaneously, and work in partnership with clients teams/clients
- Be a leader with the creative group and set a positive tone
- Partner with producer to bring ideas to life and lead a team of designers through the production process.
- This position requires 4+ years of agency art direction experience and formal design training with exceptional conceptual and design skills.
- An overall understanding of the current digital landscape as well as emerging trends is essential.
- An understanding of user principles is helpful. Expert use of Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator or Sketch
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail.
- An understanding of After Effects, Video production and editing.
- A portfolio of award winning and distinctive work that demonstrate unique ability in delivering powerful ideas visually.
Mirum provides competitive salaries, excellent benefits, 401k match, and is headquartered in San Diego. This position is in our San Diego office, and candidates must reside in or be willing to relocate to San Diego.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law