en Mirum San Diego
The SEO Strategist will be responsible for supporting organic search initiatives with current search team members.
- Identify technical and content related improvements to existing websites by performing site audits based on existing and emerging SEO best practices.
- Create POVs, specifications, and tickets for implementation on new site builds
- Assist in gathering data for new business opportunities and associated presentations and pitches
- Optimize accounts on a regular basis to improve campaign performance to drive KPI success and account growth.
- Create relevant documentation, presentations, and correspondence with client stakeholders and cross-functional internal departments
- Create and manage reporting dashboards and present periodic findings to clients.
- Work with other team members to provide inputs for project scoping, time allocation, and requirements gathering
- Research and evaluate SEO software/tools
- 2 to 4 years experience planning and implementing SEO strategies
- Experience with analytics platforms
- Knowledge of SEO factors, best practices, and techniques as they apply to the following: Opportunities (search audits and analyses), Measurement and Ongoing Optimization (reporting and insights), and Site Build Activities (working with developers on specs/implementation)
- An understanding of the reporting process, including necessary data exports, analysis, and insightful interpretation
- Experience with keyword research, UX best practices, and copy creation
- Working knowledge of common SEO tools such as rank trackers, Google Search Console, SEMRush, and Screaming Frog, or similar
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Ability to explain search concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to research and to stay up to date with the latest search trends
- Ability to manage multiple clients and work independently in a fast paced team working environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 - 4 years of professional work experience, with preferably 2 or more years of agency experience.
- Excellent grammatical, writing skills, and attention to detail
- Working experience with Office tools including Keynote/PowerPoint, Word, Excel and others
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law