en Mirum Minneapolis
We're looking for a passionate Manager, Analytics to consult with clients on developing and effectively executing best practices for utilizing a marketing cloud based analytics ecosystem. The Manager, Analytics will also guide clients to make data-informed decisions with regards to lead gen, acquisition and retention objectives. This includes segmentation, modeling, dashboard development and leading other integrated data initiatives. Using the Adobe Marketing Cloud and complimentary technologies, the Manager, Analytics will help clients understand marketing performance, assess user experiences, and improve effectiveness via optimization efforts over time. This position will report to the Director, Analytics and is based in Minneapolis, MN.
What it is:
- Serve as point of contact to assigned clients and vendors
- Lead analytics projects and make decisions that benefit the client, team and project
- Be the measurement and analytics expert for digital projects, identifying reporting requirements, monitoring the reporting implementation, and evaluating post-launch metrics.
- Educate and coach clients and teams to actively identify opportunities for improvement to achieve business objectives using consumer behavioral data primarily from Adobe Analytics .
- Develop measurement strategies in consultation with clients to define key performance metrics for user behavior and marketing effectiveness based on understanding business objectives, tactics and the customer journey.
- Oversee and help validate against gathered business requirements, the design and implementation of advanced analytics solutions
- Support clients by answering questions and troubleshooting issues regarding their digital analytics solutions, tracking and integrations
- Analyze data to evaluate and optimize site performance. Present findings to internal and external clients
- Create presentations and robust dashboards to report on findings and support goals achievement
- Mentor team members by showing leadership in the areas of strategy, problem solving, work ethic and quality
- Institute and conduct internal reviews and feedback for team member client deliverables
- Contribute to department process improvements for improved efficiency and quality of work
- Share research findings and best practices including customer insight, benchmarking, and industry updates
What you need:
- Have a business mindset and an approach that recognizes that great analytics are only valuable if they lead teams to action
- BA/BS Degree
- 3-6 years of relevant work experience
- Proficient in Adobe Analytics
- Proficient accessing and transforming data into insights
- Well versed in fundamental statistical concepts and theories and experience around employing them for real world use cases
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Up to date with Adobe Marketing Cloud technologies, especially Adobe Analytics, Launch and Target.
Mirum provides competitive salaries, excellent benefits, 401k match & profit sharing, and is headquartered in Downtown San Diego. This position is for our Minneapolis office, and candidates must reside in or be willing to relocate to the Minneapolis area.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.