Aug 22nd, 2017
Go Sohara to judge at Spikes Asia 2017 in Direct and Promo & Activation category
JWT Japan's Executive Creative Director, Go Sohara, will join Direct and Promo & Activation Jury at Spikes Asia 2017.
Go started his creative career in 1999 as a copywriter in Hakuhodo where he worked for major clients including Honda, Kirin, NTT DoCoMo, and Nissin Foods. In 2006, he moved to LA where he created iconic global campaigns for Apple. Now, Go is ECD of JWT Japan and has spearheaded campaigns for brands such as BMW, Unicharm, Mitsui Chemicals, Haagen Dazs, Schick, Nestle, and more.
Below are additional members on the jury:
- Mark Tutssel - Creative Chair Publicis Communications and Global Chief Creative Officer, Leo Burnett Worldwide, Global
- Shi Ping Ong - Chief Creative Officer, FCB Kuala Lumpar, Malaysia
- Hwee Peng Koh - Creative Partner, Blak Labs, Singapore
- Judy Tao - Chief Creative Officer, Dentsu One Taipei, Taiwan
- Rob Belgiovane - Group Chief Creative Officer, BWM Dentsu, Australia
- Jax Jung - Global Associate Creative Director, Cheil Worldwide, South Korea
- Shane Bradnick - Executive Creative Director, DDB Group, New Zealand
Find out more details here.