Senior Account Manager
at J. Walter Thompson New Zealand
Heyday! are on the hunt for a Senior Account Manager, with a knack for navigating projects and a passion for delivering exceptional digital experiences.
What you’ll be doing
- As a Senior Account Manager, you’ll be leading your own projects, as well as supporting Account Directors on key client partnerships.
- You’ll combine project management 101 with strategic thinking and digital know-how to direct a range of projects.
- You’ll play an important part in building strong, thriving relationships with clients by using your digital know-how to offer trusted advice.
- You’ll work closely with a team of fellow digital experts to propose new ideas and solutions for a range of clients and projects.
- Your versatility and experience in an agency will allow you to thrive under pressure and manage competing demands within a deadline driven environment.
What you’ll need to do it
- 3 + years’ digital agency experience.
- Experience leading accounts and projects.
- Extensive knowledge of digital, and a passion for our industry.
- You enjoy isolating the signal from the noise, and helping our clients and team focus on whats important.
- You have great communication skills on paper and in person, with the ability to present ideas confidently.
- You’ll have an eye for detail and enjoy contributing to the fine tuning that separates the digital good from the great.
- And you’ll be an authentic people person - acting as the critical link between our agency team and our client teams.
Who we are
We’re a team of broad digital specialists who have been using digital to solve business problems for 19 years.
We create beautifully simple digital tools, products and places. We’ve made digital content, progressive web applications, complex websites and business-to-business systems. And we do it all in-house, for a range of clients throughout New Zealand.
We’re open minded about the tools, technologies and processes we use and are more interested in the impact of the work we do, than the way it was made.
We’ve got offices in Wellington and Auckland. We’ve also got the resources and credibility from being backed by a worldwide network but with the feeling of a humble, hardworking agency that’s been built from the ground up.
We’re a curious, broad minded, creative bunch of people from a range of different disciplines. We love to make things that make life simple for our clients and for the people on the other side of the screen.
We’re huge supporters of diversity in our workplace and our hiring process, and believe that sustainability is just as important in the digital world as the analog one.
Our client service team are the galvanising force in our agency. They’re the digital project leaders who empower our clients and team to consistently deliver exceptional digital experiences.
Does this sound like you?
If you’re interested in working at an award-winning agency filled with talented people who care about their work and each other - we’d love to hear from you.