at J. Walter Thompson Japan
Position：In charge of domestic/foreign projects of major clients in Japan and of foreign-oriented companies
＜Job Description ＞
Leader who controls planning/developing, creating and implementing respective projects.
Define a brand strategy and build/implement communication plans to embody the brand value with close communication with our clients as well as all the internal stakeholders.
Candidates who have any of the following experiences:
- Account management at any advertising (general, media, digital) agencies/advertising production companies or having experience of campaign planning/implementing at the production side.
- Leading any processes of campaign development for consumers at any operational companies.
- In addition to above, candidates who have either experiences in below are specifically welcome:
- Managed overall production and involved in the processes of implementation/delivery, effect measurements and improvements.
- Experience of being involved in the campaign development to create news/conversations on social through PR or sampling events
Strong communication ability among our clients, team members and the external stakeholders.
Understand issues of the brands and be capable of managing and executing a process of developing possible ideas for solution.
Japanese: Business level