at JWT Folk
What do we look for in a Project Manager?
We’re looking for an experienced Project Manager to work on some of the agency’s most exciting and fast-moving accounts. The right candidate will be someone highly organised with the ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines, stakeholders and clients, while maintaining the highest standard of quality and creativity in all outgoing work. We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about and committed to making work that people talk about and is enthusiastic about building and nurturing client relationships to ensure we deliver the best, most effective creative work.
What can you expect?
When you join us as a Project Manager, you’ll be joining a dedicated and hard-working team, working daily with folk committed to creating advertising that truly impacts culture.
Reporting to the Design Director, you’ll be tasked to project manage fast moving campaigns in our Straight to Studio model – facilitating multi-faceted, fast-moving delivery of a wide variety of print and digital outputs is key to this role. A client-facing role, you will act as the link between clients and Studio teams.
Working with the 80 of us here at JWT Folk, you’ll get exposed to a wide range of skill sets and expertise, and will have the opportunity to work across a multitude of exciting campaigns and projects.
- Being the main point of contact between our Studio and clients, in our Straight to Studio model. This role has both project management and relationship management aspects.
- Managing client accounts (brief, budget, timing plan, client expectations) and monitoring the ongoing activities related to it.
- Working on a broad range of clients in varied sectors.
- Display agility in responding to fast-moving requests, with capacity to manage both urgent unexpected requests and planned pipeline requirements.
- Working closely with the Design Director on decisions around capacity, workload and timelines of the Studio team.
- Showing an understanding and expertise in print, digital, event support, email marketing, social content.
- Establishing relationships with new clients and maintaining and nurturing business relationships with existing clients.
- Creating briefs and managing project plans for the Studio design and production team.
- Presenting work to clients.
- Management of external teams and suppliers – printers, fulfilment, media agencies.
- Working with the Design Director to establish or refine team processes.
- Monitoring profitability of projects in post-project analysis.