Production 2018 Summer Internship
at J. Walter Thompson New York
J.Walter Thompson’s distinctive ten-week paid summer internship program will allow you to gain experience in multiple departments across the agency. During your internship, you will have the opportunity to work on real-life projects: from developing concepts and ideas, to presenting a pitch and executing a final product. You'll experience life in an advertising agency!
Some highlights of our program include our speaker series, volunteer initiatives, mentorship program and networking opportunities.
If you find yourself nodding your head as you read this, and you believe you may share our pioneering attitude, then we invite you to apply for our Summer 2018 Internship Program!
The internship program will run from June 4, 2018 through August 10, 2018.
J. Walter Thompson NY is looking for interns to join the Production team. The right candidates will be able to provide creative solutions while having a business mindset. We're looking for students who are detail-oriented, resourceful, innovative, focused and able to embrace challenges with imagination and flair.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Assisting Digital Producers, User Experience Architects, Executive Digital Producers, and the Director of Digital Production with day-to-day needs on website builds and banner builds
- Assisting the Digital Studio Manager with resourcing developers, QA managers, and technical leads
- Assisting in overall department organization including department status and weekly resourcing
Requirements and Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Must be enrolled in an accredited university as a rising senior
- Proven effective written and oral communication skills
- Must have a polished, professional demeanor
- Highly organized and self-directed
- Outstanding time management skills and ability to work independently and in a fast-paced team environment
- A passion to make and discover new things
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- A sense of humor and positive attitude are a must
The deadline for applications is January 31, 2018.
NOTE: if you’re interested in applying for our Creative program, please visit us at http://jumpstart.jwt.com/
At J. Walter Thompson we create pioneering solutions that build enduring brands and business. We have been connecting brands with consumers and creating engaging stories that shift behavior for over 150 years. We currently have over 200 offices in 90 countries that contain 10,000 of the brightest minds in the business. We owe our growing success to the adoption of a set of simple principles we refer to as the 4 C's: curiosity, collaboration, creativity and courage. It is the embodiment of these traits that makes J. Walter Thompson unique. It is also what we look for in potential new hires.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law