Associate Project Manager - Luxury Brands
at J. Walter Thompson New York
At J. Walter Thompson, our Project Management team is in the driver’s seat for how work gets through our office and out the door.Project Management is the hub that drives all teams and departments through the process of all project deliverables.
A Day In the Life:
- Support the project management team by providing prompt and thorough meeting notes, status reports, and other key documentation
- Collaborate with Account Associates and Account Managers to track and analyze all competitive activity and trends for client reports
- Coordinate with Project, Account and Resource Management to create project plans working back from key client deliverable dates
- Monitor and update project progress and resources with direction from Senior Managers in Traffic Live
- Partner closely with production teams to learn, track and communicate the production process from proposal phase to project completion
- Manage the opening and closing of project jobs and estimate requests
- Cultivate a nuanced understanding of budget creation, tracking and updating of assigned projects
What You’ll Need:
- Let’s start with a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) and one to four years of experience in an agency coordination or production related Surprise us with the equivalent!
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office including Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- An action-oriented entrepreneurial spirit and a laser focus on the outcome, not just on the process
- A “your problem is my problem” attitude and an eagerness to explore all available resources to think differently about problems and solutions
- An acute attention to detail and accuracy. Proofreading experience is a plus
- Energy, enthusiasm and an ongoing commitment to achieveing high quality results
- Knowledge of Print, Out-of-Home, Broadcast and Digital production
- Curiosity and enthusiasm to continue to learn about the advertising business and project management fromemerging media and technology,trade publications, industry blogs and industry collateral
JWT is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability.