As a member of the Operations team at Mirum, the primary function of the Resource Manager is to regulate workflow of the agency by being responsible for internal & external resource allocations and task management. The Resource Manager will direct, plan and implement processes and initiatives to drive improvement, cost effectiveness and optimization of resourcing across the organization.
Equipped with strong communication skills, a traffic manager background (preferable within the agency environment), the Resource Manager will work directly with Operations Manager and Producer team at Mirum, to ensure smooth project delivery.
The Resource Manager will work with every department on a daily basis, and should therefore be a natural leader and ambassador. They should exude confidence and professionalism at all times, being able to navigate uncertainty, resolve conflicts, and motivate teams.
- Work closely with the Producer team and manage internal communications to ensure all work is scheduled and tracked accurately
- Manage and resolve resource allocation conflicts. Provide recommendations and solutions for under/over utilized resources
- Understand upcoming needs and manage resourcing forecast
- Ensure department leads and executive team have visibility into current and upcoming staffing needs
- Support onboarding new employees and facilitate training on internal tools and policies
- Report on agency efficiency and utilization and department KPIs
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years resource management or project management experience, preferably in advertising/design industry
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Clear and concise communication - both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to navigate difficult conversations, being diplomatic and assertive when needed
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritize workload across multiple groups
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.