Senior Front End Developer
Mirum is a global digital agency that creates experiences that people want and businesses need. Named a Visionary in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant, Mirum helps guide brands in business transformation, experience development, and commerce & activation.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Strong React experience required
- Experience or exposure to GraphQL required
- Strong understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Understanding and experience with implementation of software design patterns in JS.
- Knowledge of Node.js and other frameworks such as Express, StrongLoop, etc.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git / SVN).
- Hands-on experience developing and maintaining RESTful web services with Node.
- Strong knowledge of proper authentication practices and methodologies with JWTs, cookie-based sessions, and encryption.
- Experience and proficiency with implementing automated unit tests using tools like Jest, Karma, Jasmine, Enzyme, etc.
- Excellence in verbal and written communication, and in working collaboratively with a variety of colleagues and clients in challenging circumstances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law