Chief Strategy Officer
The Chief Strategy Officer is a member of the Mirum US leadership team. The role supports the CEO in shaping and communicating strategy for the agency and its clients to drive breakthrough work while ensuring operational alignment and achievement of financial objectives. The Chief Strategy Officer also serves as a key leader for horizontal strategic initiatives, especially those with a focus on longer-term innovation and transformation. Lastly, the Chief Strategy Officer serves as an external representative of the agency’s views on business strategy and customer experience in the era of digital convergence and interacts with current and prospective clients.
Internal Strategy & Operations
- Assist the CEO and senior leadership team in defining and refining the business strategy and operating framework for Mirum.
- Facilitate communication of the strategy, long-term vision, and underlying business logic within and across offices, disciplines and Wunderman Thompson, and externally as appropriate.
- Support and help lead transformational initiatives within the existing client portfolio and new opportunities, which may include formation/incubation of new businesses, identification/implementation of new strategic partnerships, and organizational design and governance
- Define, activate, and help lead initiatives critical to achieving business objectives; work with leadership teams to ensure strategic alignment and effective execution of strategy
- Coordinate and optimize annual strategic planning process
External & Client Impact
- Establish a leading POV in the marketplace on transformational business strategy, and the interconnectedness of customer experience, marketing, and digital technology
- Participate in new business pursuits, marketing, and client workshops as directed
- Bachelor’s Degree required and a minimum of 15+ years of relevant industry or professional services experience required
- Broad, deep, and current knowledge of digital technology, marketing, and business strategy
- Demonstrated experience presenting to C-Suite and Board level audiences
- Visionary and Strategic thinking skills – great at seeing patterns and connecting the dots
- Strong quantitative analysis skills: ability to use industry analysis, financial forecasting, business model evaluation, scenario analysis, and other forms of data-intensive financial modeling to derive strategic insight and inform executive decision-making
- Excellent manager who can lead a team of driven digital strategist and develop compelling insights
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.