Manager, Social Media
at Mirum Shopper Chicago
Job Description: Manager, Social Media
Position Type: Full-Time
Mirum Shopper is a digital shopper marketing agency that turns shoppers into buyers by creating and connecting custom content to drive sales through retail partners. We create experiences that shoppers want and brands and retailers need. We are for those who embrace the transformative power of digital. Our shopper marketing solutions are seen online, in stores and throughout social media.
We are seeking a Manager, Social Media with a passion for social networking, emerging online communities and digital applications. Reporting to the Supervisor, Social Media in Chicago, you will provide day-to-day management and activation of social media and retail influencer marketing campaigns along with channel management activities on behalf of key clients.
You will be working in a fast-paced, highly creative deadline-driven environment, so we are seeking candidates with attention to detail and a desire to constantly exceed expectations. You must be a self-starter and possess in-depth knowledge of social media platforms, location-based services, online communities, and emerging mobile trends. This position is based in Chicago.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Social Supervisors to develop key messages, and account approach strategies to reach target shoppers
- Develop and manage influencer relationships across multiple categories
- Oversee and manage financial details of influencer relationships
- Oversee and manage influencer content creation and message adherence across programs
- Oversee and manage quality assessments of influencer content across progams
- Work in partnership with Social Supervisors to ensure program performance and optimization against key KPIs
- Work in partnership with Social Supervisors to drive campaign and media innovation, reaching audiences through social channels to drive brand affinity
- Act as expert for all things social media for the agency
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience in social media and influencer marketing
- Interactive/digital media experience required
- Proven success in managing social media campaigns, particularly CPG and retail for clients
- Working knowledge of social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and others as needed
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Polished demeanor with clients, vendors, and publishers
- Experience using social media listening tools and measurement tools to determine appropriate messaging and opportunities for clients
- Knowledge of social media and online tools and professionally engaged in social networks, digital media, online forums and blogging
- Knowledge of digital/social analytics and how to measure success
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively on the telephone, in person, and in writing a must
- Strong organizational skills in order to coordinate many functions in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate Mirum’s core behaviors and values
Preferred Education & Experience:
Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related major, or minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position or field.
Interested candidates should e-mail resumes to email@example.com
Please no phones calls.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law