Manager, Analytics Engineering
at Mirum San Diego
The successful candidate will be an early tech adopter, well organized, have the ability to see analytics projects through to completion, be comfortable interfacing with internal and external stakeholders to understand business challenges and desired outcomes. The successful candidate will be passionate about the quality of the data being delivered to our clients, and understand how to conduct analytics QA efficiently and effectively.
What you do:
- Work with client to define business goals, KPIs, and reporting requirements
- Plan, implement, and configure analytics solutions that match the client's needs to include: reporting, analytics tracking, offline and online data integration
- Contribute insights to evaluate and optimize monetization, user experience delivery and content distribution efforts
- Create dashboards in Adobe Analytics Workspacefor use by client and team
- Develop efficient data extraction and integration solutions for using Adobe Analytics data outside of the Adobe Analytics tool
- Share research findings and best practices with team, company and clients including customer insight, benchmarking, and industry updates
- Become an expert in our client's Adobe Analytics and other relevant digital analytics solutions
Leverage existing implementation strategy while optimizing tag management instance
- Enforce conventions and best practices in tag management
- Laisse with development and engineering teams around technical communications & deliverables including but not limited to writing specifications, face-to-face troubleshooting, updating tickets in JIRA
- Document tribal knowledge, internal processes, client specific information in a centralized location accessible to the wider team and client, such as Confluence
- Keep up to date on advances in Adobe Analytics tools, process, & documentation
- Provide client and teamsupport for issues or questions regarding their digital analytics solutions
Analytics Quality Assurance:
- Ensure the quality of analytics projects from end to end, from initial documentation to the resulting data that is collected.
- Ensure data is being collected accurately. Research potential bugs in order to provide the deployment engineers with the best possible information available to narrow down the necessary changes.
- Manage bug lists and work with project managers to hold other team members accountable to meeting deadlines.
- Document test plans and best practices.
- Work with debugging tools, specifically Charles Proxy.
- Help to research new tools and best practices, with an emphasis on building repeatable practices
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree and a technical and analytical background
- At least 3-6 years of dedicated experience working with Adobe Analytics and Tealium, or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Organized, self-motivated, and detail-oriented
- Experience working at an agency preferred
Mirum provides competitive salaries, excellent benefits, 401k match & profit sharing, and is headquartered in Downtown San Diego. This position is based in San Diego.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.