Lead Front End Developer
at Mirum San Diego
What you do:
- Responsible for mentoring and directing software development personnel with various projects and their activities in an Agile environment.
- Responsible for ensuring timely delivery of programming requirements based on project schedules
- Responsible for overseeing the deployment of software into the QA and Production environments
- Responsible for ensuring the team responds to and resolves any defects found in production
- Assists in the identification, evaluation, and implementation of vendor-supplied software packages.
- Required to escalate any issues or problems that could affect the project deliverables or project schedule
- Required to oversee off hours coverage to support production and application problems
- Evaluates the performance of developed software by utilizing available aids to monitor trends, loads, and growth patterns
- Reviews new designs, enhancements, and programs with system analysts and applications programming personnel for operating efficiencies.
- 10+ years software engineering experience
- 5+ years managerial experience
- Expert at managing software teams in an agile project management environment
- Experience managing teams in different geographical locations and time zones
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Experience working with React.js
- Experience working with GraphQL
- Experience working with Node.js server as well as client
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is a plus
- BS or equivalent experience is needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.