at Mirum San Diego
Mirum is a global digital agency that creates experiences that people want and businesses need. Named a Visionary in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant, Mirum helps guide brands in business transformation, experience development, and commerce & activation.
We are seeking experienced, full-stack engineers who specialize in Node, front-end frameworks like React, Vue, and Angular, relational and NoSQL databases, and DevOps methodologies and tools.
- BS or BA in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Statistics, or equivalent experience.
- Solid comprehension of CS fundamentals.
- Understanding and experience with implementation of software design patterns in JS.
- Node.js: Proven proficiency and experience (2+ years) in production-level Node.
- Web Application Frameworks: Production level experience working with web applications frameworks like Express, KOA, or Feathers.
- Database: Experience and knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases.
- DevOps: Hands-on knowledge on DevOps methodologies and tools like GIT, Docker, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence.
- Front-end: Proven skills in responsive, cross-browser user interface development with popular front-end frameworks like React, Vue, and Angular as well as HTML and CSS.
- Hands-on experience developing and maintaining RESTful web services with Node.
- Strong knowledge of proper authentication practices and methodologies with JWTs, cookie-based sessions, and encryption.
- Experience and proficiency with implementing automated unit tests using tools like Jest, Karma, Jasmine, Enzyme, etc.
- Excellence in verbal and written communication, and in working collaboratively with a variety of colleagues and clients in challenging circumstances.
- Comfort with AGILE development
- React: Strong React experience is highly desired
- CI: Experience implementing CI with tools like Bamboo/Jenkins
Mirum provides competitive salaries, excellent benefits, 401k match & profit sharing, and is headquartered in Downtown San Diego.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.