Sr. Digital Designer - Temporary
at Mirum Minneapolis
Mirum is looking for a temp/freelance creative who sees possibilities in everything they touch. We need support for approximately 20 hours per week. You’ll be working on digital projects for large, well-known brands. Mirum designers are versatile and multi-faceted. A solid understanding of digital technologies, and a strong grasp of the tools required, is expected of all designers. You should be able to handle the day-to-day interactions of creative projects without needing constant monitoring. You must have excellent communication skills and be a great team player.
What you do:
- Conceptualize and produce original, inventive, thoughtful, and relevant work for clients
- Inspire and collaborate with your co-workers
- Participate in preparing and presenting designs both internally and for clients
- Understand documentation that represents the user experience, including: strategy briefs, wireframes, product requirements, functional specifications, flow diagrams,
- Understand and work within project parameters: client goals and requirements, internal goals, accessibility requirements, usability factors, technical constraints, as well as budget and schedule considerations
- Execute work based on established style guides
- Develop clear design guidelines for production designers when needed
What you need:
- A portfolio that represents a diversity of projects as well as a clear design perspective
- Experience collaborating with an experience design team
- An ability to be communicative, flexible and precise under tight deadlines
- Proficiency in the Adobe suite and Sketch
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail
- Excellent attitude and desire to learn
**Please include a link to your online portfolio**
Non-digital designers need not apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.