at Mirum Minneapolis
Mirum, a global digital full-service agency, is seeking a Sr. Analyst to support analytics implementation efforts. The successful candidate will be passionate about the quality of the data being collected across the client’s properties and understand best practices to capture and QA data in Adobe Analytics. This position will report to the Director, Analytics and is based in Minneapolis, MN.
What you do:
- Work with clients to translate business goals into KPIs and subsequent reporting requirements
- Create PowerPoint presentations and robust dashboards to report on findings and support business objectives
- Analyze data to evaluate and optimize site performance. Present findings to internal and external clients
- Support clients by answering questions and troubleshooting issues regarding their digital analytics solutions and tracking
- Mentor and provide thought leadership for more junior team members in the areas of strategic thinking, process and quality of workmanship
- Design and implement sound analytics solutions
- Plan digital analytics program implementation, tool configuration, code integration and reporting.
- Work with business owners and technical team to ensure proper metrics coding and QA.
- Lead analytics portion of multi-department projects with limited oversight from more senior team members
- Share research findings and best practices including customer insight, benchmarking, and industry updates
What you need:
- 2+ years of professional work experience, including working with digital analytics or digital marketing strategy for at least a year
- Bachelors degree
- Experience working with digital analytics solutions, specifically Adobe Marketing Cloud and Adobe Analytics
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of statistics and mathematical principles
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Organized, self-motivated and detail oriented
Mirum provides competitive salaries, excellent benefits, 401k match & profit sharing, and is headquartered in Downtown San Diego. This position is for our Minneapolis office, and candidates must reside in or be willing to relocate to the Minneapolis area.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.