Associate Director, Analytics
at Mirum Minneapolis
What you do:
- Be a subject matter expert on digital analytics, user behavior, data collection, data analysis and reporting
- Mentor others by showing leadership in the areas of digital strategy, analytics methods, problem solving, work ethic and quality
- Contribute to analytics process improvements for improved efficiency and quality of work
Data identification, processing and storing
- Be the measurement and analytics expert for digital projects, identifying reporting requirements, leading the implementation of data collection software and processes, evaluating post-launch metrics and supporting user training
- Recommend analytics tools for conversion and site optimization testing methods, and other technology solutions needed to deliver on driving and acting on insights into the business
Adobe Analytics Architecture
- Be the subject matter expert on Adobe implementation
- Produces solution designs; Creates tech and tag designs, Manages TMS –Tag management system and manages tags independently
- Works with cross-functional teams on tagging implementation, including writing custom code, as needed
- Defines and drives appropriate governance for analytics with clear standards around data usage, analytics approaches and decision-making
- Create and present clear and easy-to-follow training presentations to a variety of skill levels for both internal stakeholders as well as clients
- Develop documentation for both internal and client use
What you need:
- Expert in Adobe Analyticswith at least 8years’ experience in the following: analytics implementation, data collection and processing
- Tealium and DTM experience a high priority; however, experience with other tag management solutions will also be considered
- Experience implementing and administering tag management tools to manage Adobe Analytics, Target, and other third party tags
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Expertise in analytics solution design, tag implementation, tool integration, testing and optimizationfor Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and other web analytics tools.
- Experienced working on a large virtual cross functional team aligning to multiple business partners and IT partners.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.