Java Developer - Temporary
at Mirum Dallas
As a Java Developer at Mirum, you play a central role in bringing our Java development capability to life in support of the development of digital marketing platforms for our major clients. This specific role will start working using the Appian platform while being trained to work on Adobe Experience Manager platform.
We will see that you have a desire to work in the creative technology services industry with a passion for operational excellence. You think aspirationally but have the marks of a problem solver and an obvious attention to detail and organization. It will be apparent that you have strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to calmly and rationally collaborate with technical and non-technical peers. You may not know how to play Cricket but you are pretty sure you could figure it out if you spent some time in a bar with an English guy.
- Translate business requirements into technical implementation
- Provide level of effort and implementation timelines as required by the Project Manager
- Manage risk and promptly alert Tech Lead or Project Manager of potential issues
- Communicates with all team members in a collaborative environment.
- Uses industry standards and best practices to implement solutions.
- Focuses on developing innovative, scalable, and efficient software.
- Follows and adheres to the team’s development methodologies
- Comprehensive experience developing full-featured applications utilizing Appian in an agency or start-up environment
- Understanding of OOP concepts, development patterns, computing complexity and algorithms
- Strong problem-solving abilities and an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Must possess interpersonal, group discussion, decision making, conflict resolution, and facilitation skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Self-motivated, creative and strong sense of accountability
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.