at Mirum Dallas
The Mirum Dallas Digital Producer thrives in an environment where technology meets the fast-spaced advertising and marketing space.
What it is:
If you are passionate Producer/Project Manager who is emphatic about the details and producing the highest quality of work, then Mirum Dallas has a place for you. Our Digital Producers thrive in an environment where technology meets the fast-spaced advertising and marketing space. They have the keen ability to effectively lead and apply development methodologies and project teams in a harmonious way that enables solution driven thinking, fosters a well tuned and organized team while maintaining a close watch on scope, budget and timing.
Are you a:
- self-motivated thinker with a passion for managing a leading a team to delivery on time, on budget and within scope?
- detail-oriented person who enjoys working with technical and creative teams?
- pragmatic problem solver who loves to ask questions and find creative ways of getting things done?
- good communicator capable of transforming problems into solutions?
- highly-organized person with the ability to juggle multiple tasks while keeping others focused?
If so, we want to talk to you!
What you do:
- Assess project scope, resource and budget availability to determine and recommend execution options.
- Apply project management and SCRUM methodologies throughout project life-cycle in accordance with defined agency processes.
- Resource allocation and management of project resources and producing resource allocation reports and mitigation plans on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Facilitate effective estimating and scoping exercises.
- Managing multiple projects consisting of both technical and non-technical resources and milestones.
- At the individual project level, the Digital Producer is responsible for:
- Project kick-offs
- Scope project and provide cost estimate
- Scheduling meeting and preparing meeting agendas, and recaps
- Create and maintain timelines
- Manage and centralizes project documentation
- Internal non-client meeting conference reports and status distribution
- Proactively identify solutions before project issues to minimize impact to project delivery
- Follow-up of action items and tasks
- Project level resource allocation and management
- Manage weekly project burn
- Monitor and effectively report project health (timing, scope and budget) and recommendations
- Maintain detailed, frequent and effective formal and informal communication to project stakeholders
What you need:
- Proven experience working within a defined software development life cycle
- within a fast-paced environment, managing multiple concurrent projects.
- Ability to effectively and collaboratively work with project teams across multiple offices.
- Strong interpersonal capabilities and excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Experience working within a development environment within an advertising agency environment, skilled at stakeholder management and familiar with marketing communications strategy and processes including online media, event marketing, promotions, direct marketing and Web site development.
- 3 - 5 years' working experience in project management within a digital environment, advertising required.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, energetic, proactive, independent and responsive to feedback.
- Working knowledge of MS Project and ability to embrace and learn internal project management tools and systems.
- Experience working within a cyber-security focused environment a plus, but not required.
- Experience working with stakeholders in the print, broadcast, event, promotional, direct marketing and channels a plus, but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.