Director of Analytics
at Mirum Costa Mesa
The Director, Analytics will manage a team of analytics professionals, develop client solutions, establish processes and protocols, and create a continuous learning and improvement environment for their team. Successful candidates will offer a strategic perspective, sound business judgment, deep analytical capabilities, and a collaborative working style.
Thought leadership and expertise:
- Develop and effectively communicate best practices for:
- Dashboard development
- Analysis of web, online advertising, social media, search, mobile, email, e-commerce and other digital data
- Solutions for integrating digital channel data
- Educate and coach clients and teams to actively identify opportunities for improvement according to business objectives.
- Serve as point of contact to assigned clients and vendors.
- Provide continuous education and training by evangelizing measurement strategies throughout the company.
- Mentor team members by showing leadership in the areas of strategy, data integrity, analysis, problem solving, work ethic and quality
- Institute and conduct internal reviews and feedback for team member client deliverables
- Contribute to department process improvements for improved efficiency and quality of work
Account and Project specific:
- Provide strategic support for analysts on assigned clients
- Ensure quality and relevance of deliverables
- Participate in discovery to understand how best to align measurement solutions with clients’ business, industry, strategy and goals
- Lead advanced analytics programs to ensure our clients’ deployed tactics are supporting their strategies and helping them to achieve their goals
Sales and Marketing:
- Identify opportunities for new and recurring business
- Provide scoping and level of effort estimates for new and recurring business
- Translate proposals into timelines, scope and deliverables
- Participate in creation of sales presentations for new business/account growth
- Support company and department marketing activities
- Ensure team consistently meets all billable requirements
- Ensure team is working as efficiently as possible
- Manage weekly production schedules
- Allocate project budget and resources logically
- Conduct performance reviews
- Identify hiring and training needs
- Ameliorate issues prior to elevating them within the organization
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law