Human Resources Assistant
at J. Walter Thompson London
We are brand makers who have been pioneering and innovating for our clients since 1864. As a fully integrated and global creative agency, our firm belief is that that diversity of our talent delivers diversity of thought.
With a proud creative heritage and a talented, friendly team of employees, we continue to wave the flag of creativity. As a testament to this, J. Walter Thompson London was recently ranked as the 4th most creative agency in the 2017 Gunn report as well as the 3rd most awarded agency at the 2017 Cannes Lions.
We are privileged to partner an incredible group of clients and household brands including HSBC, KITKAT, Ribena, Rolex, Kelloggs, Avon, Treasury Wine Estates and Intercontinental Hotel Group.
Based in our vibrant Knightsbridge office with a large private rooftop garden and a short walk to Hyde Park - it's a fantastic setting for the warm summer months!
- Supporting the HR Business Partner with Creative, Production and Design client group and the wider HR team.
- Taking up references for both prospective employees and also providing references to mortgage companies, landlords and banks for current employees.
- Preparations of contractual documentation such as offer letters, employment contracts, extensions, transfers, salary changes, long service awards etc.
- Managing the freelancer platform – YunoJuno, providing weekly freelancer updates and reporting changes
- Maintain visa/work permit checks
- Co-ordinate ‘Little Extra’ company benefits, e.g. massage bookings, company health checks, gym memberships, flu jabs
- Organising inductions for new starters and monitoring return of essential paperwork.
- Ensuring all new employees complete mandatory training WWP training and inhouse training.
- Implementing leavers process e.g. return of company property, scheduling exit interviews, calculating holiday pay owed.
Learning & Development responsibilities:
- Assistance with Graduate Recruitment
- Global co-ordination of J. Walter Thompson’s international exchange programme ‘In Your Shoes’
- Coordinating the agency work experience scheme
- Running the annual international Craft Skills programme
- Talent inbox and work experience inbox management
- PA responsibilities for the Co-Director of Talent.
- Raise Purchase Order numbers, set up new suppliers on system and process invoices.
- Responsibility for HR filing systems and archiving
- Post open positions on various job boards
We welcome Part-time, Job Share and Flexible Working arrangements.
Best of luck with your application!