at J. Walter Thompson London
We are brand makers who have been pioneering and innovating for our clients since 1864. As a fully integrated and global creative agency, our firm belief is that that diversity of our talent delivers diversity of thought.
Our values of Courage, Curiosity, Creativity and Collaboration underpin everything that we do.
With a proud creative heritage and a talented, friendly team of employees, we continue to wave the flag of creativity. As a testament to this, J. Walter Thompson London was recently ranked as the 4th most creative agency in the 2017 Gunn report as well as the 3rd most awarded agency at the 2017 Cannes Lions.
We are privileged to partner an incredible group of clients and household brands including HSBC, KITKAT, Ribena, Rolex, Kelloggs, Avon, Treasury Wine Estates and Intercontinental Hotel Group.
We now looking for an experienced Account Manager with a genuine passion for advertising to join our vibrant client services team and work on a portfolio of exciting, fast paced, well-loved and creatively led brands.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Running projects with autonomy and trust.
- Communicating ideas and presenting creative work confidently.
- Building great relationships with clients
- Managing internal agency relationships in order to get things done in the most time and cost efficient way for your client.
- Leading core deliverables such as quarterly client reviews and status meetings
- Communicating ideas and presenting creative work confidently and clearly to high profile clients
- Produce all standard account management documentation
- Managing internal agency relationships, e.g. creatives and project management, and collaborating in order to get things done in the most time and cost efficient way for your client
- Managing and liaising with external partners such as media agencies, social platforms and production companies – to establish key collaborative relationships.
- Building relationships with other JWT offices working on pan-regional activities
- Co-ordinating and supporting on pan-regional presentations and calls
- Working closely with the wider integrated team ensuring seamless integration for the overall campaign development
- Being proactive to pre-empt what needs to happen and be one step ahead
- Driving and nurturing a creative and innovative approach to digital on the brand and within the agency
- Demonstrated experience working within a creative advertising agency environment. As an integrated agency, we are looking for a candidate who has proven experience working across multiple channels, with a particular focus on digital and ATL. From TV scripts to Social Media Content Plans, the role is varied and exciting.
- A passion for a high standard of creative excellence and an understanding of what constitutes creatively effective work.
- A strategic thinker who has experience working on big brands. You have intelligent opinions and can produce output that moves the thinking on both quick and smart, collaborating and building partnerships with the planning team. You have a strong understanding of creative work in order to guide teams towards the kinds of solutions that are going to meet business challenges.
- The ability to deal with client demands and turn them around quickly, whilst maintaining a clear vision of what is a big strategic and creative opportunity for good work.
- A team player is essential, as you will be working collaboratively across a large account team as well as with multiple departments.
- You have high standards of work and incredible attention to detail.
- You have a point of view on what good creative work looks like.
- You are curious, collaborative and brave.
- You’ll be super organised, able to juggle multiple tasks and remain cool, calm and collected under pressure.
- As well as perfect account handling process, you will need to be technically knowledgeable, able to think strategically, know the ‘right thing to do’ for the brand and agency. You can express opinions and can produce output that moves the thinking quick and smart – proactively working with social, tech, creative and planning teams.
Last, but not least, you play your part to make JWT London a fantastic place to work. We are lucky to work with such amazing creative talent but importantly, the people at JWT are also very nice and this makes all the difference.
We welcome Part-time, Job Share and Flexible Working arrangements.
Good luck with your application!