Account Director (Employer Branding)
at J. Walter Thompson London
We are brand makers who have been pioneering and innovating for our clients since 1864. As a fully integrated and global creative agency, our firm belief is that that diversity of our talent delivers diversity of thought.
Our values of Courage, Curiosity, Creativity and Collaboration underpin everything that we do.
With a proud creative heritage and a talented, friendly team of employees, we continue to wave the flag of creativity. As a testament to this, J. Walter Thompson London was recently ranked as the 4th most creative agency in the 2017 Gunn report as well as the 3rd most awarded agency at the 2017 Cannes Lions.
We are privileged to partner an incredible group of clients and household brands including HSBC, KITKAT, Ribena, Rolex, Avon, Treasury Wine Estates and Intercontinental Hotel Group.
Based in our vibrant Knightsbridge office with a large private rooftop garden and a short walk to Hyde Park - it's a fantastic setting for the warm summer months!
JWT INSIDE is our specialist employee relationship marketing agency who engage the global workforce through integrated employee communications.
We create award-winning work for some of the world’s most admired organisations. From talent acquisition to employer brand strategy and activation, from internal communications strategy and execution to leadership communications, we efficiently recruit and retain employees for our global client base.
As an Account Director you will work on key accounts, ensuring that employees are engaged with the new brand positioning and values by initiating positive candidate and colleague experiences that will help drive business performance.
You will have a broad mix of experience and be able to demonstrate taking an advertising idea and pushing it out across all the comms touch points: Digital, internal comms, BTl, etc. We are true employer marketing partners to our clients and need someone with the skill set to be able to advise on all types of solutions.
Our approach and the culture of the client is fast and entrepreneurial. You will be able to work this way and be prepared to roll up your sleeves and find solutions to challenging problems. But above all, we want a strong strategic thinker with a passion for good work and the intellect to ensure we get it.
- An experienced Account Director from a leading recruitment communications, employer branding or internal communications agency.
- You will be articulate and engaging and generally a natural in front of senior clients.
- You will have a thorough understanding of employer brands and appreciate how the employer brand connects to the master brand.
- Digital communication experience including social and website development are essential.
- You will have international experience and be able to manage local markets.
- The role needs someone who is capable of thinking on their feet, and who is happy to challenge and question along the process.
Last but not least, you play your part to make JWT London a vibrant place to work.
We welcome Part-time, Job Share and Flexible Working arrangements.
Best of luck with your application!