Junior Digital Project Manager
at JWT Folk
Who we are
We are an award winning creative agency working with the likes of Vodafone, An Post, Ballygowan, Circle K, Safefood, Unilever and Diageo (just to name a few) and we’re looking for a Junior Digital PM to work on some of our biggest clients. The Junior Digital PM will be working within the digital and technology team, alongside Project Managers, UX and Interactive Designers and Developers.
If you are looking to work in a creative environment, have lots of positive energy and enthusiasm - you’ll fit right in. Suffice to say that there are always opportunities for progression for the right person.
What you will be doing
- Working closely with the Digital Project Manager in all aspects of the delivery of a project, from taking the brief to going live.
- Taking briefs from clients and internal teams, agreeing work requirements and delivery dates.
- Managing day to day activities of the accounts, such as briefing, timelines, quotes, invoicing etc.
- Taking full ownership on smaller digital projects from beginning to end.
- Helping to manage the resources of the digital team to meet the requirements outlined in the briefs.
- Supporting budget management, monthly billing and reconciliation.
- Working cross departmentally with creative and studio teams to ensure client briefs are met with optimal output across the teams.
Who you are
- Qualification in Digital Marketing or similar field. Other digital qualifications such as PM or technical qualifications will also be considered.
- Some experience in a similar role or digital agency working to a digital process, on digital projects (digital display and emails etc.).
- A strong communicator and organiser with exceptional attention to detail and comfortable dealing with clients.
- Experience with WordPress and Adobe Creative Suite desirable.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 20th June.