at J. Walter Thompson INSIDE Atlanta
At JWT INSIDE, we believe that people join cultures, not companies. As a WPP company and a division of Wunderman Thompson, JWT INSIDE delivers authentic, actionable and strategically relevant employer brands, internal communications plans and recruitment advertising/media. Our mission is to connect the best candidates with the world's most dynamic companies to do groundbreaking work.
We work in a fast-paced, roll-up-your sleeves, “GO” environment filled with passionate people who do what it takes to do our best work. We take our jobs seriously, while having fun doing it. Oh, and we’re “ego-free.
Who are you?
Experienced Project Manager who manages client projects which includes the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. The Project Manager oversees all aspects of projects including setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities and monitoring and summarizing progress of project.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of workflow and production schedules.
- Handle traffic, resourcing, estimating, scheduling and art buying.
- Responsible for managing digital and print projects to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Communicate with creative and account staff across all offices to assign and traffic projects efficiently.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with agency staff and follow up consistently to ensure efficient execution.
- Work on a diverse client base (healthcare, retail, government, etc.) and with a team of Copywriters, Designers, Account Management, Project Management, and Finance.
- Create and maintain timelines and budget tracking.
- Work with the Finance department to ensure all project financial matters are handled in a timely and accurate manner. Monitor the budget versus spend on projects.
- Communicate threats to project budgets to appropriate agency staff on a timely basis.
- In conjunction with the Senior Project Manager, price creative work consistently, effectively and profitably.
- Compose professional estimates by assembling all agency costs and vendor costs.
- Ensure material is delivered within budget, by tracking costs weekly.
- In addition to estimating, trafficking and resourcing of projects, Project Manager will be responsible for purchase order generation, invoice reconciliation, and vendor set ups.
- Understanding of the overall process of a project from start to finish.
- Understand the complete resourcing of the agency
What You’ll Need:
- Ability to manage time and projects efficiently and prioritizes effectively.
- Be proactive with staff in addressing concerns and work with the team to achieve an acceptable solution for the client and the agency.
- Communicate concisely and serve as a positive role model to others within the team and agency.
- Approach conflicts and challenges calmly and professionally.
- Elevate issues promptly when problems cannot be solved independently and present potential solutions.
- Work effectively with all team member across offices.
- Proficient in Microsoft products with strong Excel skills
- Understand deadlines, can multi-task and work efficiently as a team player.
- Prior agency experience is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.