at JWT Folk
Who we are
We are an award winning creative agency working with the likes of Vodafone, An Post, Irish Life, Circle K, Safefood, Liberty Insurance, Brennans, Lucozade (just to name a few) and we’re looking for an Interactive Designer to work on some of our biggest clients.
If you are looking to work in a creative environment, have lots of positive energy and enthusiasm - you’ll fit right in. Suffice to say that there are always opportunities for progression for the right person.
What you will be doing
We are currently hiring for the full-time position of an Interactive Designer to join our ever expanding digital team.
The Interactive Designer will be working within the digital and technology team, alongside Project Managers, UX and Interactive Designers and Developers working across digital display and social content, motion design is a key component of this role.
The Interactive Designer will report to our Head of Technology and Digital Production and work closely with our Senior UX/UI Designer and collaborate within a growing Digital team.
The interactive designer works on display and social campaigns as well as storyboarding and producing animated assets.
You’ll ideally have 2-3 years experience in a similar role and a portfolio of work to showcase your ability.
Who you are
JWT Folk – Interactive Designer
- Interactive designer with experience of display campaigns, animation, motion design and web design.
- Excellent Adobe skills - especially After Effects and Photoshop. Adobe animate skills would be advantage.
- Experience with Sketch would be an advantage.
- Motion design experience is essential – you will need to storyboard animated videos, edit videos, create case study videos.
- You will keep up with the latest design and UI patterns and trends and be knowledgeable of the latest tech news.
- Social media content experience – you will be creating both static and animated assets and will need to have a good knowledge of new and innovative social ad formats.
- You see your work as a craft, something you are proud of. An interest in interactive design and a thirst for bettering your knowledge and skill set as a designer is a must.
- Possess an innate ability to work collaboratively in a team setting with a strong focus on solutions.
- Experience working within an agency environment and working from a brief.
- An excellent problem solver that brings creative solutions to the brief.
- A highly motivated individual who handles even the most challenging tasks head-on in a manner that inspires his colleagues.
How to Apply
Please send CV and Portfolio link to us.