at J. Walter Thompson Japan
Experience the breath of Human Resources strategies at one of the world’s largest advertising agency in this 3 month program. You’ll develop core skills that can be applied across the agency.
You’ll work on overall Human Resources operation including general affairs. Your tasks might include organizing internal events, implementing global HR initiative and more.
What we expect: We want most talented communicators.
Outstanding communication, analytical, critical and logical thinking skills.
Collaborative, helpful and open to new challenges, ready to take ownership of your work, and a natural problem solver.
- In your final semester at university / 4 year college or graduate school.
- Native Japanese or nearly native Japanese + English fluency
- MS Office, specially Excel (lookup and reference)
*candidates already finished degrees are welcome too.
- 1000 JPY per hour
- Minimum 2~3 days per week
- The office hours : 9:30AM ~ 5:30PM, 1 hour lunch break